- P1 Enrolment 2019-2020
- Primary School Enrolment
- Placing Requests
- Pupil Absences due to Family Holidays
- School term and holiday dates 2020 - 2021
- School term and holiday dates 2019 - 2020
- School Meals
- Free School Meals
- Emergency Closures
- Emergency Closure Activities
- School Clothing Grants
- Learning Links
- Scottish National Standardised Assessments
- A 1+2 Approach to Langauge Learning
- Parent Information Leaflets
- Reporting Jigsaw
- Useful Links for Parents
- Residential Trips
- Restorative Approaches to Positive Behaviour
- Relationship, Sexual Health and Parenthood
- PARENTAL INVOLVEMENT AND ENGAGEMENT SURVEY 2019
- Structuring Classes in Primary Schools
- Medicines in School
- School Fund Information
Primary School Enrolment
How do I register my child for primary school at the start of school?
To apply for a school place:
- Know your catchment area. You can visit your local catchment area primary school during the January registration week.
- Bring your child's birth certificate and also your current Council Tax notice and a recent utility bill. If you are registering at a denominational school and your child has been baptised you must also take their baptismal certificate.
- Complete the pupil registration form [246Kb]. The form is also available in other languages in our download section.
What if I want to send my child to a school outside my local catchment area?
Although it is usual for children to attend their local catchment area school, you have the right to make a placing request asking that your child be granted a place in a school other than your local catchment area school.
How do I apply for for a school place for other year stages or during the school year?
You apply directly to your catchment school for a place if you are moving to or within Perth & Kinross with children already of school age.
To apply for a school place during the school year or for a stage other than P1, please complete the registration form [246Kb] and return it to your catchment school.
Information about a particular school can be obtained from the Headteacher of that school. Handbooks are available from every school from 15 December.