- P1 Enrolment 2019-2020
- Primary School Enrolment
- Placing Requests
- Pupil Absences due to Family Holidays
- School term and holiday dates 2020 - 2021
- School term and holiday dates 2019 - 2020
- School Meals
- Free School Meals
- Emergency Closures
- Emergency Closure Activities
- School Clothing Grants
- Learning Links
- Scottish National Standardised Assessments
- A 1+2 Approach to Langauge Learning
- Parent Information Leaflets
- Reporting Jigsaw
- Useful Links for Parents
- Residential Trips
- Restorative Approaches to Positive Behaviour
- Relationship, Sexual Health and Parenthood
- PARENTAL INVOLVEMENT AND ENGAGEMENT SURVEY 2019
- Structuring Classes in Primary Schools
- Medicines in School
- School Fund Information
Enrolment - Session 2019-2020
If your child will be five before 29 February 2020 then it's time to enrol them for school.
If your child will be five on or before that date you must register your child to start school during the registration week.
(The next school session begins on Wednesday 21 August 2019)
If you wish to enrol your child at Dunning Primary, please visit the school office during
Registration Week (14 - 18 January 2019) between 9-10.30 am or 2-3.30 pm.
You should bring (1)Childs’ birth certificate, (2) a recent Utility Bill and
(3) Current Council Tax notice as proof that you live permanently at your address.
If your child is five between 22 August 2019 and 29 February 2020 they are eligible to start school on Wednesday 21 August 2019 and you should register your child for primary school during the January registration week. However. nearer to the start of the school year you may wish to delay your childs entry to school if you think they are not ready to start You should discuss this with staff at your child’s nursery who will be able to help you make the best decision for your child.
The school telephone number is 01764 661350.